I have never heard this before: > [Murray Rothbard] was a Republican who worshiped > Lenin and Hitler.
Can you cite a reference for this please? I thought the current administration were the first totalitarian Republicans. If Rothbard really did have those qualifications, and even he believed that the Taft-Hartley Act amounted to involuntary servitude, I think libertarians are right to oppose it. Harland Harrison --- M Carling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote : > > On Mar 27, 2007, at 12:12, Harland Harrison wrote: > > > And this piece by Murray Rothbard compares > > Taft-Hartley injunctions to slavery: > > What relevance does Murray Rothbard have to > libertarianism? He was a Republican who worshiped > Lenin and Hitler, infiltrated the LP for the > purpose of destroying us, and then supported > Pat Buchanan for president. Rothbard was the > ultimate anti-libertarian. > > M Carling > Vice Chair, LPNY > Chair, LNCC > > Help elect Libertarians running in winnable state > legislative races. > http://www.lncc.org/donate/pledge/ > > ___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
