Good day MARMAMers,

Wild Lens is a non-profit conservation media organization.  Our mission is to
build conservation minded communities and produce content documenting the
efforts of researchers, citizens scientists, and other organizations focused on
the conservation of our natural world.

We are excited to announce the release of our first animated music video
focused on sea otter awareness. This fun video is to be shared and enjoyed by
everyone, especially young generations.  We are always experimenting on ways to
create impacting conservation messaging. Your feedback is extremely valuable so
we would love to hear your thoughts on this video and any other projects that
we are involved in. If any of you are in need of creating conservation outreach
materials in a creative way please do not hesitate to contact us. Now enjoy the
video!

Link to the sea otter video:
http://wildlensinc.org/eoc-single/sea-otter-savvy-music-video/
<http://wildlensinc.org/eoc-single/sea-otter-savvy-music-video/>

For more information about Wild Lens visit: http://wildlensinc.org
<http://wildlensinc.org/>

Contact: Sean Bogle, Eyes on Conservation Project Director Email:
s...@wildlensinc.org <mailto:s...@wildlensinc.org>

————————

My apologies, but please use this posting as I added our website to it. Thank
you.

 Cheers,

 Sean

 Sean Bogle, Project Director