Good Morning,

I run a small non-profit, https://marinestudiesconsortium.org,  that offers
college level courses in marine science to a consortium of schools.  I am
looking for someone to teach the Biology of Whales this semester.  The
course will be taught fully remote on Wednesday evenings from 6-9 EST.

Course description:

This course provides a comprehensive review of the biology, ecology, and

management of cetaceans. A thorough grounding in cetology and population
biology will prepare students to understand conservation problems presented
as case histories. Students will also complete an independent research
paper on a topic related to cetacean conservation. Virtual activities *may*
include the dissection of a small cetacean and a whale watch in Stellwagen
Bank.

Please contact me if you might be interested.

Thank you.

Jennifer Bender
Executive Director, Marine Studies Consortium

--
Jennifer Bender, Ph.D.
fax: 617 522-0027

*Even after all this time*
*The sun never says to the earth, "you owe me."*
*Look what happens with a love like that,*
*It lights the Whole Sky.  *--- Hafiz