>>> "Elena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/22/99 11:42AM >>>
TO THE WORKERS OF THE WORLD
from workers of Yasnogorsk toolfactory
We have been fighting for our rights  since 1996. Our plant was privatised.
The new owners were selling the production but  have not been paying us for
more than 12 months. Under the present crisis circumstances in Russia we
were warned about stuff reduction in the nearest future. The plant is going
into bankruptcy.
But we have not given up. We took over our plant, elected new administration
under full control of the Workers' committee of the plant and the
trade-union organisation. We run the plant and paid off the wages in
September and October last year.
But the bourgeoisie authority arrested our leaders, frozen plant's bank
accounts, sent police forces in order to make us work gratis. Like
everywhere else in the World the owners of the means of production are
making profits on our suffering and poverty.
Like everywhere else in the World we are fighting back. We call for
solidarity and unity in our common struggle. The power of the oppressed and
exploited is in their unity. Follow our example. Join our struggle. Workers
of the world unite!