Columbia University, I presume.

On that topic he should have some familiarity (at least from a
management, i.e. capitalist-agent, perspective).

As for the country, as distinct from the university, why waste your time
asking someone who has a proven track record of viciously and falsely
maligning revolutionaries with charges that they are cops and FBI agents?
Why take the word of someone *on any subject* who has a proven record of
being a pro-management s----h? Finally, and most importantly, why waste
our time talking to a person who isn't even on this list (and long may it
be so!)?

Like a Romulan war-bird, I am now going back into my cloaking mode. Hi
(and goodbye) everyone!

Jerry