"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

This guy reminds me of the Unabomber, also what it means that
Americans are totally lacking in political and social consciousness.
While other people are just as fucked up in their own ways, white
people of this type have a peculiarly apolitical view of their own
victimization. They can't see their situation as anything more than
an individual problem, as lone individuals being abused by the
system, as individuals who can only act alone, and who are victimized
by bad people running a system that is supposed to work but who have
betrayed something they thought they were part of and was supposed to
be functioning properly.

This kind of recklessless is also very middle class. It's what was
wrong with "Thelma and Louise", which didn't have a thing to do with
feminism: it was all about class, class, and nothing but class, and
serves as a very bad example of the recklessness and irresponsibility
that ensues when middle class people become rebellious.