I think we should all discuss this publicly,
pooling our knowledge and abilities. I doubt I
have a unique ability lacking in others here. But
you are most welcome to send me a copy of the
whole text and I'll give whatever useful feedback I can.

Have you found the first or second edition of
Bottomore's Dictionary of Marxist Thought useful
for some of your source material?