"But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world."

     -- Introduction to A Contribution to the
Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right

"To have one basis for life and another for science is apriori a lie."

     -- "Private Property and Communism" from the
Economic-Philosophical Manuscripts of Karl Marx (1844)