Dear Friends and Supporters of MCLI,

Attached you will find the most recent issue of *Human Rights Now!.* Inside
you can read about MCLI's work on ACR129 -- a bill to mandate human rights
reports to the UN, read book and movie reviews, find out about MCLI
programs, get to know our summer interns, and more! The newsletter is
attached in PDF, or you can read it online by going to
www.mcli.org/newsletter.

Secondly, we want to thank everyone who attended MCLI's reception for
Assembly Member Monning on June 10th in Oakland. The event was a great
success and it was a wonderful to meet many of our supporters. Stay tuned
for more upcoming events, like an MCLI anniversary party coming in the next
month. Keep in touch on our website: www.mcli.org.

Best,

MCLI

(if you no longer want to receive announcements or newsletters by email,
just shoot us an email)

--
Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
P.O. Box 673