Hello MCLI Friends and Supporters,

The newest issue of our quarterly newsletter is now online!

In this December's *Human Rights Now!* you can read:

-- a reflection on the Johannes Mehserle sentencing
-- why we must "Ratify CEDAW Now!"
-- a look into MCLI's work on the Bay Area's "Toxic Traingle"
-- an update on the Universal Periodic Report of the U.S. in Geneva
-- and much more...

To read all of the articles go to www.mcli.org/newsletter. A PDF version of
the newsletter is also attached. We think this is one of our best
newsletters yet and hope you will too; we'd love to hear what you think,
please don't hesitate to email us with suggestions or comments!

Yours for Human Rights,

The MCLI Staff

[we make every effort to maintain an up-to-date distribution list, if you
would like to no-longer receive MCLI emails, please let us know]

--
Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
P.O. Box 673