In a message dated 1/20/2011 2:12:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_cb31450@gmail.com_ (mailto:cb31...@gmail.com)  writes:

YouTube - Chaka Khan's" Night in Tunisia"

_http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3818706/10453353_
(http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3818706/10453353)

Unbelievable.

I wanted to marry Chaka but she did not know I existed.

I love her man and her body  . . . of work with Rufus.

I get sick to  the stomach thinking about Rufus featuring Chaka.  I can
think of about 20 of her songs. After Steve Wonder got them on the  big  charts
with "Tell Me Something  Good" I was all in.

Then she got better.

Her rendition of African rhythm and European harmonic structure  is
American music, which fortunately is no longer just called "black music."

This is good stuff.

WL.