Thank you for the tunes!  I really enjoy it!!

From: "waistli...@aol.com" <waistli...@aol.com>
To: marxism-thaxis@lists.econ.utah.edu
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism-Thaxis] YouTube - Chaka Khan's" Night in Tunisia"

In a message dated 1/20/2011 2:45:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
waistli...@aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 1/20/2011 2:12:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_cb31450@gmail.com_ (mailto:cb31...@gmail.com)  writes:

YouTube - Chaka Khan's" Night in Tunisia"

_http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3818706/10453353_
(http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3818706/10453353)

Unbelievable.

I wanted to marry Chaka but she did not know I  existed.

I love her man and her body  . . . of work with Rufus.

I get sick to  the stomach thinking about Rufus featuring  Chaka.  I can
think of about 20 of her songs. After Steve Wonder got  them on the  big
charts
with "Tell Me Something  Good" I  was all in.

Then she got better.

Her rendition of African  rhythm and European harmonic structure  is
American music, which  fortunately is no longer just called "black music."

This is good  stuff.

WL.