On 3/4/2011 4:02 PM, Marce Cameron wrote:
But I urge Louis Proyect to reconsider his decision to expel Walter
Lippman from this list. This is a necessary debate and one that should
be allowed to run its course on Marxmail. Censoring Walter's views
because they are different from those of the list editor is childish
and diminishes the value of Marxmail.

As I have pointed out in prior controversies surrounding Walter Lippmann, virtually everything he posted here can be read on the Greenleft mailing list or on CubaNews, a list that he moderates: