Well... I'm sorry if I'm not educated enough (I'm from Brazil you know, we
study by the trees with monkeys throwing bananas at us - or haven't you seen
The Simpsons?), but when I want to cool a beer, I throw it in a big bucket
of ice and water and swirl it around. Maybe if I had access to the
vacuum-freezers you have in the U.S. I would think otherwise.

By the way, did you guys notice my other e-mail, about semi-slavery
conditions work conditions in the biggest University in Brazil? And their
struggle? The strike? I got one reply (thanks, Dan! The articles you sent me
inspired a lot of people over here!), vs. three now.

Helping semi-slave workers in their struggle? Pfft. I should be studying the
Second Law of Thermodynamics! It's clearly what Marxists are studying
nowadays!