OK, but I'm hoping that obsessing about the minutae of what Lenin did
or didn't write in 1903 and its meaning isn't an exercise in talmudism
akin to salvaging the reputation of Moses from the heterodox-or the
orthodox-that a true study of the torah will surely reveal
particularly when you consider what the real social context of 1200 BC
really was and you consider what the real significance of Golden Calf
was unlike the meme that got created around it giving Moses a bad name
as an intolerant persecutor of animism.