The governments of Britain and Sweden are trying to capture Assange - not to
question him - but to place him under United States government control.  You
know the same governmentthat tortures!  How could any Marxist on this list
knowing history, state such ignorant bourgeois liberal crapabout conforming to
legal codes of Britain and Sweden concerns - and not recognize this isa
political case based on the exposing of governments foreign policies - and has
nothing todo with women's rights.  Shameful ignorance!    > Date: Tue, 21 Aug
2012 03:31:50 +0300