Am I to infer that Sebastian is leaving Facebook? If so that would be a
real loss. There is NO-ONE I know who shares such incredibly valuable
material.

I don't know most of the nasty, childish commenters, but if they're all
like the one I do know -- Sam Charles Hamad, a reactionary, openly
anti-working class Muslim Brotherhood supporter and Pham Binh sycophant --
they can all kiss  my ass.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <