On 07/19/2014 11:59 AM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

> This is so pathetic,
>
> I heard commercial air planes had flown that route many times a day before
> this shoot down. In any case they knew as well the government that Putin
> forces had weapons that could shoot them down if they flew within 60km of
> East Ukraine, So if you're going to blame Ukraine, you also have to blame
> MH, KLM, and all other carriers who continued to use this route.
>
> Or you can use normal logic and blame those who shot down the plane.

You got that right, KLM, MH and all other airlines who continued to fly
passenger planes over a war zone do share part of the blame.  Along with
a government that criminally permits civilian air traffic over a war
zone, even after previously declaring that the said airspace is closed.

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu