On 08/28/2014 12:33 PM, Joseph Catron wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu <mailto:marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu>> wrote:

    I heard David Swanson do exactly that when he spoke in Los Angeles
    afterwards. Now he calls <http://warisacrime.org/blog/1568>
    Obama's new bombing in Iraq without going to congress first
    /"justified."/ What jerks these people are!

Clay, you should work on either your reading comprehension or your personality, or perhaps both.
Thanks, but for your reply, I may have never realized that I screwed up the link to the Swanson quote. It was meant to link to http://davidswanson.org/node/4504
and the quote that I think "justified" my comment was this:
The U.S. bombing around Erbil to protect Kurdish and U.S. oil interests was initially justified as bombing to protect people on a mountain
This bombing was done without congressional approval and the way I read it, David Swanson is saying that was justified.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu