#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

There are no white supremacists on the civil war either, and no defenders
of slavery. They all argue that it was about states rights, freedom and
being invaded. Generally speaking they argue along the lines that Mark
defended the defenders of the Alamo. But don't you dare call them white
supremacists. There are no white supremacists any more, maybe a few
self-declared racists, but no one else - these are all legitimate debates
about something else.

Been there, heard that a thousand times.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Jeff via Marxism <