#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"Iraq was a courteous civilization" under Saddam Hussein!

Vijay, you certainly are forgiven to your brutal dictators, as usual. But
there is something you need to understand, something you all need to
understand:

Many of the problems Iraq is working out now are the product of those
decades of brutal dictatorship. The US invasion may have unleashed those
forces but the dictatorship created them. Any time such a state is
overthrown, the people have a lot of work to do to get things right again.
It doesn't matter if an imperialist invasion did it or the people did it
themselves. The task of rebuilding remains. That is how Iraq is like Libya
but the solution is not to maintain these brutal dictatorships.

Vijay, I know you love your dictators, but you don't have to live under
them, do you?

You are all worthless and weak.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Prashad, Vijay via Marxism <