#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

What is "simple" about that?  Do you really not get the concept that when
members of an ethnic group - ANY ethnic group = are criticized in public by
other members of the same group, those comments are taken more seriously
that those of outsiders?  It's all about being on the inside giving one a
better vantage point.  This has nothing to do with "Zionist racism" or any
other bogeyman you choose to summon because you're frustrated.