#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Note: This post answers a private question from a list member about
signatories to the evil Syrian Solidarity Movement statement but the 3rd
paragraph is of general interest.

If you scroll down on the Syrian Solidarity Movement website you will find
it. I made a error earlier and thought this was current, but it's actually
a year old. Mega more bad on Counterpunch for that!

Anyway, you have to go through a few screen to get to this piece of shit
because it is in fact so old, but there are signatories there. But again it
is old news and probably not worth digging into. I would wait for a more
current response.

More I think about it, the less I like Counterpunch's role in this. They
have effectively, if underhandedly, provided an immediate (glossy!
counterrevolutionary!) response to the wonderful statement On The Allies
We're Not Proud Of: A Palestinian Response to Troubling Discourse on Syria,
thus attempting to deny the Palestinians' statement the news cycle it
deserves. This POS Counterpunch re-post comes up BEFORE the Palestinians'
statement on Google. Look and learn, comrades, this is war.