#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Barry initiated an interesting digression...Barry believes our species to
be parasites. How interesting and indeed, anti-Marxist. That the root of
the labor theory of Value is that we, humanity, take nature, build tools,
and change our environment. Boo hoo. Back to the trees you scallywags!!!!
There is no hope!!! No, Marx allowed us to analyses capitalism. Everything
else is about how we use that analysis. There is no profit without labor,
regardless of what it is you automate. It just changes where that power of
the working class lies. I suggest as an intro probably the best peice of
Marxist analysis I've read in the last 5 years as a start before you start
raising he Green flag off that branch you are clearly sitting on.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/02/logistics-industry-organizing-labor/

Labor replaceable? Pwwwweeeeassseee!!!!

David