#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I would add academics to the union staffers and nonprofit people.  But I
think what really matters is that, in most of these cases, we're dealing
with people who came of age in the absence of an ongoing movement.  There
are dogmatists of the worst sort there--the lesser-evil-doers, but there
are no restrictions as to what can be done.

I think the younger people who've joined the DSA have already gone beyond
Bernie, who's not joined.  :-)

ML