#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis, I am no fan of childish tactics. And I have kept silent over this... but
Louis, this won't do.   It is the state bringing the action for 70years  not
the Black Block. Back in the sixties and seventies (or 1981 post revolution
Iran) we never mistook the adventurist tactics of certain completely unwise (
to put it mildly) guerrilla groups which gave the state opening to attack the
rest of the left, with the actual STATE being who was attacking the left.
You have developed too much of an allergy to this. Please put the blame where
it belongs. Even if you (and I) may find certain actions detrimental to
building a broader and therefore more robust and effective opposition.
In Solidarity,
Saman