#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

And I remain the "skunk at the picnic" arguing that even when there is a
"left" alternative (Jill Stein last Presidential election -- numerous left
candidates in Senate and House races this Fall) when there is a true danger
of fascism --- (Hillary might have been TERRIBLE but the Supreme Court
would not have killed public sector unions nor be poised to reverse Roe is
she had won .... ) the lesser of two evils rule applies  ---- if Dems do
not take at least the HOUSE, Trump will be in a position to solidify his
position, remake the Supreme Court even more --- and fill those detention
centers ---

I know lots of people disagree but the demonization of the Social Democrats
as "social fascists" by the German CP helped pave the way for Hitler in
Germany ---

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Dennis Brasky via Marxism <