#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

How can anyone be "concrete" about a process that is far beyond the powers
of anyone on this list to influence? Were there such discussions here about
how to create a movement of resistance to killer cops "here and now" or did
we have to react to BLM? Ditto Me#Too.

The far left in the US is in no position to create anything of substance.
All we can hope to do is react in a sane way to positive developments.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM, John Reimann via Marxism