#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/4/18 7:30 PM, Jason via Marxism wrote:

You continue to evoke their authority against me without yet having
produced a single substantive reference to back up your position.

Let me propose an alternative. Why don't you write a 2000-3000 word article defending support for the Democratic Party and post it to the list? I have made all the points I want to make both in messages to the list and on my blog. Even though I think your ideas are not that different from Gus Hall's and Michael Harrington's, you obviously feel the need to convince people on this list who are fairly inoculated against both the CP and the DSA, at least on the electoral front. Say your piece and then let's move on to other things.