#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

haven't read the article yet --- but I have a question -- does the writer
mention the efforts made by Barry Commoner during the entire decade of the
1970s (and beyond) to raise the alarm about the need to make what he called
"The Solar Transition" --

He went all over the country raising the alarm -- and wrote the book THE
POVERTY OF POWER about it as well ---

He lost his "place" as a "respected scientist" in the mainstream media
after running for President on the Citizens Party ticket in 1980 --- but he
never gave up.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <