#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This very thorough article gives a lot more detail about what I wrote
here a couple of days ago. There can be little doubt, this horrific
ISIS crime was facilitated, if not organised, by the Assad regime, to
punish the Suweida Druze for refusing to be conscripted into Assad's
army, and specifically it seems, for refusing to be part of Assad's
upcoming attack on Greater Idlib. We've always said that ISIS wouldn't
exist without Assad, and that is even more true today now that ISIS
has been driven out of 99% of Syria.

After a New Massacre, Charges That ISIS Is Operating With Assad and the Russians

The slaughter in the Druze region of Syria cost hundreds of lives last
month. It happened after the Druze told the Russians they wouldn’t
fight for Assad.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-assad-isis-and-the-russians-cooperated-to-carry-out-a-massacre