#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Andrew Stewart:

You wrote an article on the "Racism of the DSA's Founders" centered on the views and actions of three non-founders, one of whom had been dead for ten years when the DSA was started, one of whom was a central leader of a rival group, one of whom was an adherent to the same political current as those two. It was a fabrication, a lying frame up.

Now you want to defend it on the basis that really the views of of the non-founder opponents of the (real) founders that you mention were not that dissimilar, like neither one supported Jesse Jackson in the 1984 primaries. Really, is that your yardstick for measuring antiracist purity? I guess I'm a racist, too.

At any rate, you lied. You don't even have enough courage to admit it when you have been caught red-handed. And you find it "deeply satisfying" that you have been exposed as a fraud without a trace of intellectual honesty or personal integrity. Your "ego profits mightily" from being shown to be utterly shameless.

Glad to be of service.

Have a nice life.