#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Please, God.  Let's not go jousting windmills in search of a precise
definitions of class and classitudity (or classitudityness).  What matters
isn't our fine tuning these things among ourselves but addressing how
people who are not on this list address these things.

Finally, I'm astonished by the idea that I've never been a member of a
working class organization.  I have been in any number of unions over the
course of the last 50+ years, but none of them ever shared a class
perspective or outlook.

Cheers,
Mark L.