#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Anyone who wants an objective analysis of the nuclear power industry should
check out my daughter, Ivy's, documentary INDIAN POINT (Louis reviewed it
when it was first released a few yeas ago).

The best antidote to the argument of Shellenberger is the fact that the
former head of the NRC, Gregory Jasczko (sp?) has decided that the safety
challenges of the nuclear power industry make it an unacceptable
alternative to carbon emitting energy --- think he's written a book to that
effect.  (He is, in my opinion, a "star" of Ivy's documentary.)