#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Another thing we should know, but not be surprised at when it comes to traditional reformist politics:

I notice on the list of participants at the elite Bilderberg conference today in Switzerland, alongside, of course, Henry Kissinger, James H. Baker, Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Eric Schmidt of Google(also chair of the Pentagon’s new National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence), Peter Thiel CEO of PayPal. Vernon E. Jordan, Jr./, /Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co., Henry R. Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Jared Cohen, Founder and CEO, Jigsaw, Alphabet's technology incubator focused on tackling geopolitical problems, -- all in all, by invitation only, 130 stalwarts among capital's most rapacious schemers and activists, appears the name of Mary Kay Henry, International President, Service Employees International Union -- whose union on the same day announced support for the Green New Deal resolution. This is being touted by many on the left as a sign of the solidarity of one of the nation's largest unions with the cause of environmentalism, and by inference part of a viable program to realize the goal of preserving what's salvageable of our environment. Now, why in the world would this person, who purports to represent the interests of workers in home care, security, airlines, and much more, why would she be invited to a conference such as this? Oh, workers' mole in wolf's clothing, I get it.//**