#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think statements like "However, [the Syrian Army's] failure to retake the
north-western city of Idlib from al Qaeda and its Islamist allies" conforms
to the simplification of the Syrian revolution that characterises it as
completely dominated by and representative of Islamist fundamentalism.
Ironically, if Rojava had never existed, a lot of leftists would have been
more willing to support (at least from the comfort  their own homes) the
Syrian revolution. Green Left Weekly should know better.

Cheers,
John

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:17 AM Chris Slee via Marxism <

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common