#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

 The data is self-reported, so take that for what it's worth.  The available
categories being "workers", "salaried employees", "self-employed", and
"retirees/pensioners".

I'm curious what the breakdown for Saxony looks like.

    Am Montag, 2. September 2019, 23:31:59 MESZ hat Mark Lause
<markala...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 This doesn't tell us anything about how they're defining the category?  Or
what was going on in other places?
I rethink things continually, but haven't had much reason to reconsider my
sense that these terms have little practical meaning the way most people use
them.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019, 11:39 AM Angelus Novus via Marxism