#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/7/19 10:38 AM, Joseph Green via Marxism wrote:

Louis, that's not my experience. Instead of being connected to a page that asks
permission to go to the website it deems suspicious, I always get a Cisco
Security
page that simply says "404 Bad Request".   I have to use google to get to the
actual page.

You must be doing something wrong. After clicking the warning link, you should end up on a page that says this:

Cisco Security
The requested web page may be dangerous
Loading and analyzing http://secure-web.cisco.com/19SLqQknp9P1qcp5jEjRNqGWyzvwy8EW-mIozoadb48zCqJ7L4qQ2Q91LJ28Y1dd7IGAPUzvCA4dwr-Y5rBw_pNMVthCjYwSGNTjvOrQ_0WGoXltnaOLI-JpgkVTq0mMBlUxHNwY1U5EVT8K2kx8Rc2UjGYz65xxuqNzCO89dB4IKK1exm6pHOMTr_lR8KTRfy0eUF3TNKQAPW3vfnXwJhKKtzuKvDyCcM71bCRYaRx3YtMb8SE7KABv-qPdvLT-6TPitn06DS-pZhLxXiErKSFJ-k-qDpJTbj_0jseiuN1-nCTdix5hwd_f7fB3Qi4_6m2tNBafL6iDWCM2bQWGi3Vu_iS1z__cbxVGoJCKUL5nVAfZmxTWPlGGNf3MvZPURESFrAvj9XZIW7zy2IltphQ/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.historicalmaterialism.org%2Findex.php%2Fblog%2Fdutch-capitalism-and-slavery

Cisco Email and Web Security protects your organization's network from malicious software. Malware is designed to look like a legitimate email or website which accesses your computer, hides itself in your system, and damages files. Your email administrator has configured this prevention system to ensure against such damage.

---

Once you are on that page, you will see this pop-up almost immediately that gives you a choice:

        Do you trust the rendered site?

        Leave this site and report it as malicious (in red)

        Leave protected area and visit this site directly (in green)

Click the one in green and you will end up at the intended page.