#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

As regards some comments that Indian people can not decide on the fate of India
and its future by RKOB

This statement mistakenly assumes that Kashmiris are a part of the Indian people, that Kashmir is a part of India, and that the fate of Kashmir is a part of the fate of India.

Why can Kashmiris not democratically determine their own fate?

, I feel, such armchair
revolutionaries should remind themselves of the fact that it is only the people
of a country who can decide their fate.

The people of a country?

The people of a country include those who own/control big enterprises on the one hand, and those who work for these enterprises for a wage, as well as small-scale producers on the other. So all of them together should determine the fate of India?

If tomorrow a massive crackdown on striking workers happens in support of the interest of Indian capitalists, there is then no reason for workers in Canada, the US, the UK, Germany, etc. to provide support to Indian workers?

In fact, the idea that 'only the people of a country ... can decide their fate' can be deployed by Indian capital and its subservient state whether run by the BJP or the Congress, to stop international working class support to Indian workers and peasants, no?

By the way, I am personally not in support of censorship in this present context.

Raju J Das

York University, Toronto

  Though I was called
all kinds of weird names, I struck to the allowed parameters of discussion.
As I said, everyone free to air his views, within the allowed rules of the game.

Vijaya Kumar M