#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Actually never mind, here is the video recording of the teach-in on Lenin
at 150:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01z8Mzz2IY4

Warmest regards,
Kaiwen
dongkaiw...@gmail.com
The Platypus Affiliated Society organizes reading groups, public fora,
research, and journalism focused on problems and tasks inherited from the
"Old" (1920s-30s), "New" (1960s-70s) and post-political (1980s-90s) Left,
for the possibilities of emancipatory politics today.
http://www.platypus1917.org