#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

My name is Kaiwen, and I am a student studying math and a member of the
Platypus Affiliated Society. If you are free *today* i.e. *Wednesday, April
22nd*, I would like to invite you to attend a virtual lecture over Zoom
that will be given by Chris Cutrone (who teaches at the School of the Art
Institute of Chicago) on Lenin at 150 at *11 AM Pacific/12 PM Mountain/1 PM
Central/2 PM Eastern/6 PM GMT*.

Zoom link here:
https://zoom.us/j/96101299683

On the occasion of his 150th birthday, Platypus poses the question: What is
Lenin's legacy today?

Reference will be made to Ralph Miliband's critical essay on Lenin's 100th
birthday in 1970 on Lenin's State and Revolution, republished in Jacobin
magazine in 2018:
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/08/lenin-state-and-revolution-miliband

Facebook event page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/215170119778817/

We hope to see some of those on the Marxism Mailing list there! Hope you
all are safe and well during these uncertain times.

Warmest regards,
Kaiwen