#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

If Floyd had been "clean as a hound's tooth" to use Dwight Eisenhower's
term about what he wanted from Richard Nixon, they would have INVENTED
stuff ----

And I LOVE IT that the cop-fascist calls the national demonstrations
against police murders terrorist organizations!

It really sickens me as someone brought up singing union songs along with
Pete Seeger records to see the disgusting behavior of "union leaders"of
cops ---- I hope there are plenty of good cops who reject that guy's
approach