Look we do need to move on and I don't have time for along winded and
condescending lecture from you about the bona fides of Workers World and PSL
which I accept.  No, this was not a trivial or "petty squabble" thing to those
of us involved with it and was deadly serious and protracted fight.  Anyone who
knows who Joseph Hansen was and the circumstances of this fight knows that
which was a real history that merits respect and an experience that needs to be
learned from.  Moreover, given that these characters claimed to be orthodox
Trotskyists, calling out their lie that Trotsky's bodyguard was a fink is a Big
Lie by reference to the Moscow Trials in the manner of "talk about 'Stalinism'"
was apt in that context.  If you don't care about it, why comment at such long
winded length as you have no basis for belittling or questioning the tactics
involved therein.  You have the right to your opinion which is seriously
uninformed but as you suggest let's not waste any more time on it.