S. Artesian (sartes...@earthlink.net) wrote on 2009-08-31 at 15:24:56 in
about Re: [Marxism] China investing heavily in infrastructure: Railway:

> I didn't provide any aggregates, I used Lukos.

  which are not mine, but the statistics of the UIC, provided by the railway
companies.

> And China's are not even close to the US's in agricultural,
> in transportation, and... in  overall productivity of labor.

  The latter is certainly true, since China is still a Third-World country.

  If it were not, China would have no need to work hard for developing the
country, nor for building up its infrastructure, which in terms of railways is
about to surpass the one of the US, as China did bypass every other country
regarding sales of mobile phones, cars, and what have you.

  Mind you: China provides one fifth of mankind.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany