Dogan wrote:

"Mehmet, you know that I am one of the few Turkish Marxists (if not the only
one) who produced well-researched Marxist papers against establishing
"patriotic consciousness among working class." You know all my papers on this
issue."

Dogan, you don't deserve a defamation as such. And I'm very sorry if you
understand my last post in this vein. Actually it was an answer to the
triviality written by S. Stark which got on my nerves. But you are right,
anyone here unfamiliar to your works might think I was pointing my finger at
you, so I should have been more clear. Sorry again.

mç