Oh, cut the crap. Posting a review of a book in question IS NOT automatically
a personal endorsement of a book, and there is not a single word in Dogan's
message suggesting that he supports the review "as an honest assessment of
an honest book".

If you want to be the list's pit bull I suggest that you campaign for it. In the
meantime I reject your self nomination.

- Bill

S. Artesian wrote:

> I'm criticizing the presentation of the review which you present, and
> uncritically, as an honest assessment of an honest book.

(snip)