All my life, I've been hearing about the danger from the Right...especially
around election time....

Again, if you strip away the loud mouths who like going into the woods,
eating bar-b-q and shooting off their guns, there are really a very limited
number of real hard core bat shit crazies.  Most of them hold multiple
memberships that sustain such organizations.

There's just no necessity--as Louis and others have pointed out--for the
American ruling class to play with fascism in any serious way.  There's just
nothing in it for them....

ML