http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/27/india-train-collision-dea_n_592795.html

Bhupinder Singh, the top police official in West Bengal, said posters
from the People's Committee Against Police Atrocities, a group local
officials believe is closely tied to the Maoists, had been found at
the scene taking responsibility for the attack.

However, a spokesman for the group, Asit Mahato, denied any role, the
Press Trust of India news agency reported.

"We were in no way involved. This is not our act," PTI quoted him as
saying by phone.

"What can we do if somebody claims responsibility on our behalf?" he
told PTI when asked about the posters found near the scene.