David Thorstad wrote:
> I don't see how a single state would grant "the Jewish character of the
> state" necessarily. Aren't demographics relevant here?

About as relevant as they are in South Africa with 10 percent of the
country being white. They figured out a way to keep the Black majority
down after the end of formal apartheid, so Israel should have no
problems especially given the corrupt leadership in the West Bank. In
fact, the real question facing the Arab masses is how to break through
the religious and class distinctions that keep them from fighting
effectively.