Louis, how can you have the popular revolution that you and I want in Palestine
without guaranteeing the right of return for exiled Palestinians?

Doesn't the current two-state project imply, at best, the installation of a
Palestinian national bourgeoisie?

How can one guarantee a practical right of return for millions of Palestinians
to the tiny state (22% of historical Palestine) that is the best possible
outcome of the two-state model? Doesn't the right of return require one-state,
which would simply apply international law and allow Palestinian refugees and
their descendants to return to their country of origin?

And if you reject the one-state solution, and see the two-state solution as
"another chimera," what model do you favor instead, and what historical
tendencies do you see towards its realization?

Yes, there are all kinds of grim capitalist prospects, even for a democratic
and unified Palestine. But despite the capitalist horrors of contemporary Kenya
and South African, I doubt you could find many of their black citizens yearning
for British colonial rule or apartheid.